Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gorgeous Weather = Fun Day

Today was a gorgeous day, sunny and not too hot. Izzy sure enjoyed it! She played all morning, then again at noon. Afterwards, I decided to take a nap in the back of her stall on some horse blankets, just to keep her company. She can get a bit lonely sometimes and really loves having someone just around her while she sleeps. Let me tell you..that was the hardest she's slept in a long time! She was out for almost two hours. :)

Then her Auntie Tori (my sister) came to babysit and she played outside for a long time. She ran and ran, ate some grass and talked to the neighbor's horses. She sure loves all the attention! Later in the evening, while we were out riding, her "Old Man" came to play with her. She was so frisky and happy to be outside in the sun. I swear she's just happy to be alive.

No videos for today (I have one, but it's boring so I need to cut out parts of it). I'm trying to post a daily video of her on youtube, so you can search "Isabel, the Orphan Foal" and you should find something.

1 comment:

  1. What a little beauty! thanks so very much for the picture and note. Isabel's pic is posted by my computer.

    Babette

    ReplyDelete