Thursday, May 5, 2011

Izzy's Fashion Statement

Anyone else think she's trying to make a fashion statement? I guarantee you'll see this look at fashion week...

Today I spent an hour or so AT THE BARN (sorry if that's unclear and I made it sound like I worked with her for an hour). It took forever to get everything blown up and put together. We worked on desensitizing, child proofing and bomb proofing Isabel. She could care less about any of it, and wouldn't let me take the gator off. It's perfect because it adds pressure to her sides, but doesn't put weight on her back! Then I tied balloons to it, after letting her play with them. She didn't even budge when almost all of them popped under her tummy. She just went walking around with a bunch of balloons flapping behind her, didn't even blink an eye. The only thing she didn't care for was the hoola-hoop (the ones with beads/beans inside of them). Later I will practice loading on the trailer with her and maybe I can think of some more "scary" things to do with her.

Here is the link to the video of her with the balloons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KgAacaIksE

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video and was really impressed with how Izzy (pardon the pun) took it all in stride.

    Happy 1st Saturday of May!

    ReplyDelete